Wednesday, August 14, 2013



What an awesome day of sharing and peer PD today! I loved HHSiBucs Technology Day and learning from you all. I wanted to share some of the information from presenters in case you missed their session or wanted to "rewind" your learning.  

From the iPad of Ben Rigsby...


If you came to my workshop today or just want some more stuff to read. Here is a link to some good info about using Twitter and Dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dmzc4013tnjlxaf/ETBB8I_sxT

From the iPad of Jeff Johnson..

Here is a link to the Advanced Edmodo presentation:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwZ8VedNd0FdbmJ1cU1PMUhvZnM/edit?usp=sharing

Here are some of the rubrics I am going to use in my session:






From the iPad of Martin Rushano...

Here are more links with information about Touch Cast:

Intro:  

Review:  

Teacher Showing How To Use It:  

From the iPad of Nikki Robinson...
Hello my new Hoover High School Family!  I am so excited about our big Tech Day today.  My four sessions on Goggle + Hangouts will show you a free, easy way to make rewindable learning (flipped classroom)  for your students. 



From the iPad of Jennifer Hogan...

Here is the link to the Thinglink image I created for today’s presentation. It is full of resources for addressing the 4 C’s of the Common Core: Collaboration, Create/Creativity, Communication, and Critical Thinking.  Hope you find it helpful!


Dealing with Distractability:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwZ8VedNd0FdNzRwLTI4YWcza1E/edit?usp=sharing
  

From the iPad of Kellye Self...

This blog has a good, quick explanation of how to create in Nearpod so I thought I'd pass it along to those who don't know how to use it.






No comments:

Post a Comment