Thursday, August 29, 2013




From the iPad of Nikki Robertson...
 
One thing I LOVE about Hoover High School is the willingness of everyone to share with each other and work together.
Every day  we get emails with great articles, amazing apps, cool websites, etc.  If you are like me, you might not have time to really look at the great stuff coming through our email and then it gets lost in the pile and you can’t find it again.
I have created a Pinterest Board where I am posting all of the great resources shared through our email system.  This way you don’t have to worry about trying to find the email when you finally have a minute to look at the shared resources,  you can just browse the Pinterest Board. 
Here is the link to the Shared Resources Pinterest Board: http://pinterest.com/thelibraryathhs/hoover-shared-resources/ (I’m still working on it)
If you would like for me to add you on as a contributor let me know J

 
I have an entire Pinterest account divided into resources for teachers based on subject/content.
If you want me to add you as a contributor to any or all of the boards I can.  Take a look and see what you think.
 

I've curated resources for specific subject areas on my Pinterest account:
http://pinterest.com/LibraryByNikki/boards/

These boards contain carefully reviewed apps, websites, etc that can be used specifically 
in the high school classroom setting.

Please let me know if you want to be added as a contributor to any or all of these boards.

If you need any assistance in setting up the calendars in your @hcs-students.net account or accessing these calendars on your iPad I’ll gladly lend a hand.  J

 Google Calendar Setup Directions:


 Google Calendar URL Links (STEP 4):


 Video Tutorial for Google Calendar Setup:

 
Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment