Thursday, May 23, 2013



I cannot believe that the 2012-2013 school year is coming to an end. It has been a great year at Hoover High School. We have probably worked harder this year than we have in a while, with new iPads and Common Core, but the energy, collaboration, and connectedness that I have felt this year has been amazing. I know that every one thinks that they have the best school around, but I would put Hoover High up against any school. Thank you to the faculty and staff for being the most caring, hard working, and knowledgeable educators I have ever worked with. YOU matter, what YOU do impacts the lives of our students, and the relationships that they have with YOU shape and mold them into outstanding young men and women. I am just glad that I get to witness the greatness of Hoover High on a daily basis. Have a great summer! You will be missed over the next few weeks at HHS!

This week is the last week of our Fun Fact Friday for the school year. Thank you for putting up with the craziness of Mrs. Hogan and I and thanks to all of those who were "featured" in episodes. We hope it was somewhat funny or at least entertaining and hopefully you learned a few things along the way! This week we gave Coach Niblett a hard time about not being able to find his parking spot. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment