Wednesday, April 10, 2013


Mrs. Hogan Hosted a Tech Night for Parents at HHS!

Mrs. Hogan hosted another great Tech Night at HHS where current HHS students demonstrated to 10th grade parents how their students will be using iPads in the upcoming school year. This was once again a success as you can see by the parent email below:

Please let your student presenters know what a wonderful job they did.  I was very impressed with their poise, knowledge, and solid understanding of the technology and their ability to show true application.  Hats off to their teachers as well.  You can tell that Hoover teachers have a passion for their kids and truly go the extra mile to make sure our kids get a well rounded education.   
Loved it!
Nancy McGowan





From the iPad of Kellye Self...

My students are starting a project where they will create infographics designed to answer content-related essential questions which I provide to them.  To start out, we have spent some time analyzing existing infographics.  I was looking for a good example of one which used a timeline format and this one caught my eye.  I’m sharing since I thought teachers would appreciate the ideas on plagiarism and where it can eventually take you.  Enjoy!


Kellye Self
U.S. Government
Blended Online U.S. Government
AP U.S. Government & Politics
Hoover High School

No comments:

Post a Comment