We had a great visit with some of our central office staff and school board members today. Our teachers were outstanding as usual and student ambassadors showed off the amazing things happening at HHS. Here are some of the Tweets from around HHS today:
Fromt the iPad of Judy Kehr...
Mobile Devices for Teaching
Wednesday, March 13, 2013 - 3PM Eastern Time
In This Session
Successful practices for teaching with the iPad will be highlighted and iPad apps will be presented that target each cognitive level of Bloom's Revised Taxonomy. Both formative and summative assessment utilizing the iPad, and synchronous and asynchronous collaboration between teacher and student and student to student, will also be addressed. The presentation will also provide some specific hardware and software solutions for screencasting and projecting.
To Participate in the Live Session
- Login at www.instantpresenter.com/edweb13 at the scheduled time.
- There is no pre-registration for this event.
- This webinar will be recorded and archived in this community for viewing at anytime.
Here are some helpful tips for the best webinar experience
- Being hardwired is best, not wireless
- Test your system for best quality: www.instantpresenter.com/systemtest
- Close Skype and any other applications that use internet bandwidth
- Close any unnecessary applications
About the Presenter
The program is presented by Kathy Schrock, a well-known and popular educator who has been a school district Director of Technology, an instructional technology specialist, an adjunct education professor, and a middle school, academic, museum, and public library librarian.
This program is sponsored by Follett Software Company.
Follow us on Twitter @edWebnet to learn about upcoming webinars and special events!