It's Monday and that means that #ALedchat is tonight! Join us as we discuss Providing meaningful feedback. (Is it more than just a number?). Hope you can join us at 9 CST!
From the iPad of Judy Kehr...
I am curious as to how Instagram can be used as a teaching tool to engage students. Are you? We can find out by viewing this webinar tomorrow at 4 p.m.
Join us for the next TechTools for the Classroom webinar!What is Instagram & How Can I Use it For Instruction?
Tuesday, February 26, 2013 - 5PM Eastern Time
In This Session
Instagram is HUGE! This mobile social networking site is so huge that it is being called "The New Facebook” by technology insiders. In fact, many students are leaving Facebook for Instagram because they consider Facebook a site for “Old People”. Mark Zuckerberg saw the power of Instagram, and bought it for roughly $1 Billion in the Spring of 2012. Wouldn’t it be great if we could use Instagram for educational purposes? Join Shannon Holden as we explore ways to use Instagram to engage students.
To Participate in the Live Session
- Login at www.instantpresenter.com/edweb12 at the scheduled time.
- There is no pre-registration for this event.
- This webinar will be recorded and archived in this community for viewing at anytime.
Here are some helpful tips for the best webinar experience
- Being hardwired is best, not wireless
- Test your system for best quality: www.instantpresenter.com/systemtest
- Close Skype and any other applications that use internet bandwidth
- Close any unnecessary applications
Presented by Shannon J. Holden
Shannon Holden is a high school and middle school teacher and administrator who loves technology and helping teachers learn easy ways to use free tools in the classroom.
This program is sponsored by Pearson Teachability and the USC Rossier School of Education.
Follow us on Twitter @edWebnet to learn about upcoming webinars and special events!