Friday, January 25, 2013

Happy Friday!! I hope everyone has had a wonderful week. I have been encouraged this week by the number of teachers who have come to me and told me about a new idea or emailed me something that they wanted to share going on in their classroom. This is exciting and lets me know that the energy we felt at the beginning of the year is still going strong. We are excited about some new things that we are going to try at HHS this semester starting with our Technology Tailgate next Thursday night during the varsity girls and boys basketball games. Our students will have a tailgate set up where they will be displaying the technology and apps that they are using to enhance their learning in the classroom. We welcome anyone to come out and not only watch some top ranked teams play ball, but also see how we are using tech at HHS!

This is week is the last week of our January Tech Tips for Fun Fact Friday and we hope you enjoy! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment