Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Friday! It has been a busy and somewhat crazy week at HHS! All of the speakers have been wonderful and I have been so proud of all of our students! Just in case you wonder what we do when we get together and talk about tech as administrators, here is a sneak peak..

Fun Fact Friday: http://youtu.be/tGYiJ3GGyms

From the iPad of Coach Skinner...

I am using the iScout app to keep track of the stats for the Hoover Lady Buc Basketball Team. This app increases efficiency of the stat tracking abilities of our team.




From the iPad of Anne Kemp...

I’m trying an experiment with Twitter in the classroom today.  Although not all of my 10th graders have access, I thought I’d let those who do try out using it in a classroom setting for an educational purpose.

My students are always fascinated by my Cowboy Action Shooting hobby, and I promised them I would wear my full cowgirl get-up for Halloween today.  I plan to talk to them today about cowboy lore and literature, and ask those who can to tweet comments and questions to #CactusAnne (my cowgirl alias).  We’ll see how it goes!

If you have a moment today, I’d love for you to drop in and see the experiment in progress.  If not, perhaps you could take a moment to check out #CactusAnne at a later time.

Your very own 21st century cowgirl,
Cactus Anne


From the iPad of Judy Kher...

Check out this site for free webinars:




No comments:

Post a Comment