Wednesday, October 24, 2012

From the iPad of Carrie Busby....

Hunter White is a second-year peer helper, and he was caught in action yesterday during his peer helping assignment at Deer Valley.  Hunter has worked with elementary kids since last year, and he does a good job with these kids.  He might be embarrassed that I sent this picture, but I thought you would be as proud as I am to see our kids out doing good things in the community.




From the iPad of Susan Norris....

During our summer training, we had a very brief discussion about Twitter and its uses for education. Someone shared this website today and I thought I would pass it along to all of you!


This is one of the best formatted charts I have seen with good information on current tech buzz words. Ed Chat Cheat Sheet-



I learned a ton from this site. Might be a good one to bookmark. 100 iPad tricks-



 


No comments:

Post a Comment