Monday, September 24, 2012


Although many of you are Dropbox savvy and have been using it very effectively over the past few years, I have to admit that I have been forced into the Dropbox world in the past few days in order to collaborate effectively with a few small groups as well as provide a better way for teachers to access files that have been traditionally only on our teacher drive. The problem with the files only being on the teacher drive is obviously that teacher cannot access these files from outside of the building without an app like Log Me In. Numerous times I have stopped by the school and emailed teachers files or documents that they needed to work at a conference or at home. Ms. Gannon recently suggested that I use Dropbox to store the PLC and Lesson Plan documents so that they can be accessed by all where ever they are. Great idea, but the problem was I had never used Dropbox- AND my technology mentor, Mrs. Hogan, is more familiar with other applications and apps. SO, I had a new skill to learn. WOW, it was so easy!! I just downloaded the program, read the simple instructions, and presto- I sent out a link to the entire faculty! If I can do it, you can too!


Example of link and forms:

No comments:

Post a Comment